Sonnenscheincard in winter
The winter programme for the Sonnenschein card offers entertainment both on and off the piste!
Snowboarding and cross-country skiing courses for beginnérs, guided snowshoe hikes, magical winter walks for all ages, a free ski shuttle bus and price reduction for the St. Kathrein thermal baths - we have summarised all information for you.
Our Lindenhof guests receive in addition: price reduction on multiple-day ski passes for the Bad Kleinkirchheim ski lifts, free rental of sledges, skates and snowshoes, as well as the finest regional cuisine. What more could you wish for?
AN EXTRACT FROM THE WINTER SUNSHINE MOMENTS IN THE REGION
- Monday 3D film experience biosphere reserve / winter hike on the sunny side / sledging
- Tuesday Guided snow shoe hike / animal winter walk with lamas
- Wednesday Discovery in the winter mountain forest / torchlight walk with ponies
- Thursday Winter hike on the sunny side with the biosphere park rangers
- Friday Snowshoe hike in St. Oswald with the biosphere rangers
- Sunday Classic cross-country skiing for beginners in Bad Kleinkirchheim / snowboarding for beginners
You receive your personal Sonnenscheincard upon arrival at Lindenhof!