Your in-house bike competence
As a certified guide, Hannes leads his Lindenhof guests to the most beautiful spots and he knows the cosiest chalets, where you can enjoy bread with chives, sour dumplings or Kaiserschmarren pancake strips like in past times, before heading along selected, challenging trals back to the blue lakes.
Cuisine and Slow Food are very important to Hannes. He especially loves the trail tours in July and August, as he gathers chanterelle and porcini mushrooms "on tour" with his guests, which are then prepared in the pan upon returning to the hotel and enjoyed for dinner.
His discovery in 2006 was the Alpe Adria Tour through 3 countries. Together with two guide colleagues, he runs a five-day tour several times a year along the trail of the First World War from Feld am See to the steep Adriatic coast. He is very proud of the combination of history, biking fun and cuisine and is continuously developing the product further.
- Age: has been enriching the world for 53 years
- Weight: is currently carrying 78 kg through life
- Bike: Santa Cruz Nomad 27.5 and Bianchi Oltre XR4
- Annual biking performance: approx. 3.000 km and 50,000 altitude metres
- Favourite bike tour: flow & natural trail combination
- Favourite food: char or Nockberge beef
- Favourite wine: Sauvignon Blanc, Rose Cote de Provence and Barolo
- Music: classical, jazz & blues
- Berufung: Hotelier, führt den Betrieb mit seiner Frau seit 2000
- Hobbies: two adult daughters Sarah & Lorena, biking, vintage bikes, wine & Slow Food
- Bike motto: together instead of alone